About to get ready for Fall and put Summer behind you? Whether you’re getting ready for school, bundling up for Fall and Winter, or just going through your stuff, get ready for our next Town-Wide Yard Sale on September 21.
We will keep a list of locations here in the Event post. Let us know your location, times, and what type of goods you are selling. The more information you give us, the better. (Locations are also listed below the map.)
To sign up your location, contact Chris at the Town Office by phone (755-4320) or email (email@example.com).
Yard Sale Locations
* 14 Main Street (The Beacon) ~ for Charlotte County Christian Academy
* 101 Main Street ~ 9A-12P (General)
* 134 Main Street
* 118 Riverview Ave (Kids Toys)
* 54 L’Etete Road ~ 9A-5P (Giant Sale; jewelry, collectibles, vintage LPs, furniture, toys, and more)
* 131 Kelly Road, Breadalbane (Tools, ladders, household items)
The following are locations are available for use outside of a home address to setup for the sale:
* Community Roots Garden parking area
* Post Office parking area
* Main Street parking area across from Pete’s
* Scotiabank parking area
* Day Adventure Center parking area
PLEASE NOTE: The Magaguadavic Place Civic Center is not available for the yard sale as it is rented for a non-related event.