St. George Walking Trails
River Trail – First developed in 1996, the River Trail offers an easy pace along the eastern side of the Magaguadavic River, connecting the Day Adventure Center to North Street. Benches along the trail provide spots to stop and enjoy life along the river. Parking is available at the Day Adventure Center. Distance: 790m
Marsh Trail – Part of a trail expansion in the mid-2010s, the Marsh Trail winds along the western side of the Magaguadavic River, throughout the Ducks Unlimited wetland. provides an opportunity for residents and visitors alike to explore and connect with the marsh. Viewing platforms, benches and interpretive signs add to the public enjoyment of the wetland. Parking is available at the St. George Curling Club. Distance: 2.15km
Connector Trail – The Connector provides a link between the River Trail and the Marsh Trail, across the River via the Highway Bridge (built in 2013). Stop on the bridge to catch a view of the Day Adventure Center. Distance: 370m
Former Rail Line (FRL) Trail – Trail Expansion Project – Utilizing the former CP Railway, which was removed in the mid-1980s, this multi-use trail takes a traveler westward from the Town, along the southern shore of Lake Utopia. Just imagine… years ago, this route once provided rail service to the Town. Distance: 4.65km
• Motorized vehicles including ATVs are not permitted on the trails.
• No Littering / Please use Garbage Bins.
• Dogs must be Leashed / Clean Up after Your Pet.
• Horses are not permitted on the trails.
• Please respect other users, keep to the right side of the trail.
• No Overnight Camping.
• Respect nature, please do not feed or disturb animals.
• Hunting is not permitted in the trail areas.
• No Fires Allowed.
Google Maps: St. George Walking Trails